We believe there is One Light, One Life and One Truth and His name is Jesus Christ. There are many important aspects to that belief but in relation to the work of Starry Host and this ministry, we outline particularly relevant aspects here:
- The Father God, the Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit are the One True God, co-existent as One Person, eternal, omnipresent, omniscient and the complete expression of love and holiness
- God made all things, powers and authorities which operate in both the physical and spiritual realms
- [Col 1:16 NLT] 16 for through him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth. He made the things we can see and the things we can’t see–such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through him and for him.
- God made the Universe and all that is in it as a physical demonstration of Himself and His invisible qualities
- [Rom 1:20 NLT] 20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities–his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.
- God created the universe in such a way that science can describe it and humans are teachers and discoverers of that universe and the ultimate goal of science should be to describe the relationship between Creator and Creation
- [Pro 25:2 NLT] It is God’s privilege to conceal things and the king’s privilege to discover them.
- Through the sacrifice of Jesus’ sinless life on the cross, the faith-filled heart is restored in fellowship with God, forever
- [Psa 103:12 NLT] 12 He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west.