Learn. Love. Science.
If you are here, someone likely told you to come by. Welcome. We are here to learn about God and His intense love for us. We use science to encourage each other and to point towards Jesus.
Come use our real astronomical observatory with a real telescope to look at the heavens. While you are here learn about making your own telescope using wood working techniques you may never have had the fun to learn while growing up. Or build fascinating science projects which reflect Biblical principles.
And finally, experience a way to use the Bible that transports you like a time machine to the moments when God describes the science He set in place to carefully craft and explain a universe that has us at the center of His heart.
The School of Starry Host is about:
- LOVING God
- Learning how much He loves us
- Learning how we can love those around us
- OBSERVING His Creation
- Learning to use an actual observatory and telescope
- Reserving time to view the Sun and the Stars, the Moon and the Planets, Galaxies and Nebulae
- VERIFYING His Word
- Building fun and fascinating science gadgets
- Carefully matching the Bible’s science with what we see today
- EXPERIENCING Fellowship
- Building a high-quality wooden telescope and mount in our on-site classes
- Fellowshipping with other parents and children in blow-your-socks off fun science projectsIn each school you will earn badges of completion.
To use the telescope you must first complete training in OBSERVATORY 101. To learn about making telescopes try MAKING SCIENCE 101 and select that topic or try one of the other growing number of fun projects like the “AirZooka”. To experience the Bible like it was a time machine visit SCIENCE OF THE BIBLE 101. And to become better at using the observatory visit ASTROPHOTOGRAPHY 101.